Tuesday, November 13, 2007


Time has told meYoure a rare rare findA troubled cureFor a troubled mind.And time has told meNot to ask for moreSomeday our oceanWill find its shore.So i`ll leave the ways that are making me beWhat I really dont want to beLeave the ways that are making me loveWhat I really dont want to love.Time has told meYou came with the dawnA soul with no footprintA rose with no thorn.Your tears they tell meTheres really no wayOf ending your troublesWith things you can say.And time will tell youTo stay by my sideTo keep on tryingtil theres no more to hide.So leave the ways that are making you beWhat you really dont want to beLeave the ways that are making you loveWhat you really dont want to love.Time has told meYoure a rare rare findA troubled cureFor a troubled mind.And time has told meNot to ask for moreFor some day our oceanWill find its shore.

No comments: