Saturday, April 26, 2008

It's about this time I run a bath for you,Then I carry you into it's deep.Into your warm-box room of gold, white light,Girl I'm gonna kiss you while you sleep.Is that the wild wind in your eyes?Or are those tears I can see?Kind of makes me wonder why?You chose to hang around with me?Its' ok, honey we'll live to see another day.Her name is warm blanket around my body.Her name is prayer that goes unsaid.Her name is the autumn that embraces me.And her name is where I choose to lay my head.Is that the wild wind in your eyes?Or are those tears I can see?Kind of makes me wonder why?You chose to hang around with me?Its' ok, I guess we'll learn to see another day...

Adoro este senhor. Lucian Blake- esta é a nova canção - Tears
espero bem ver-te em breve mr. nights of passion and love

No comments: